Geomembranes Reference Library
For over 25 years, XR® technology has set the industry standard for geomembrane strength, durability and performance. Plus our long record of successful installations containing a variety of harsh liquids has given Seaman Corporation a recognized position of leadership in this very specialized field. XR technology is used in all types of applications including pond liners, secondary containment, floating covers, wastewater baffles and potable water containment.
- Resource Library
- White Paper: Degradation of Geomembranes
- White Paper: Putting Factory and Field Seams to the Test
- White Paper: Anaerobic Digestion
- XR-5 Covers the World's Largest Anaerobic Membrane Bioreactor System
- New XR-5PW Latest Technology from Seaman Corporation
- Is Your Water Safe to Drink?
- Defining Sustainability for the Geosynthetics Market
- How Geomembranes have been Instrumental in Cleaning Up BP's Oily Mess
- Seaman Corporation's Potable Water Fabrics Installed in 35-acre Raw Water Rervoir at Tennessee Water Treatment Plant