Solid Waste Disposal Industry
XR® Technology in the Solid Waste Disposal Industry
Solid waste disposal requires a product with high tensile strength, high puncture resistance and the ability to hold up to prolonged UV exposure. Seaman's XR geomembranes have proven their ability to meet these requirements. Plus XR geomembranes require minimal maintenance.
Steep wall landfilling can only be accomplished using a high-strength stable material like XR-5®. The collection and storage of leachates and stormwaters at landfill sites needs a UV, thermally stable material. Only XR-5 can provide the long term service needed in this industry. Learn more about the various applications our geomembranes are suited for in this industry, and read about actual case histories below.
How Geomembranes are Used in the Solid Waste Industry
Examples of Actual Usage in the Industry
- XR-5 Geomembranes Used to Line Landfill Requiring High-Tensile Strength
- Geomembrane Containment System Lines Off-Shore Waste Containment Bund
- Seaman Geomembrane Landfill Liner Stands up to Steep Slopes
- XR-5 Geomembranes Used in Steep Slope Landfill Wall Liner
- Seaman Geomembranes Used in Largest Solid Waste Disposal Land Reclamation Project in the World
- Groundwater Cutoff Wall System Uses Seaman Geomembranes