XR® Geomembrane Applications
XR geomembranes provide superior performance in wastewater impoundments. Low thermal expansion/contracting properties, along with toughness derived from the base fabric allow the owner to leave the liner exposed, results in no slope maintenance and less land requirements. Read about actual examples of this application below.
Examples of Actual Geomembrane Usage for Wastewater Impoundments
- Wastewater Pond Liner Uses Seaman XR-5® Geomembranes to Resist Alaska's Temperatures
- XR-5 Geomembranes Provide Steep Side Erosion Control at Sewage Pond
- Wastewater Stabilization Pond Using XR-5 Geomembrane Liner Withstands Extreme Conditions
- Wastewater Pond Liner Using XR-3® Geomembrane Fabric Withstands Florida Sun and Heat
- Influent Surge Pond Liner Requires XR-5 Stamina to Outlast Kentucky's Extreme Elements